Adaptatech Limited registered in 2002. The company’s Director John Farrant has a total of 24 years experience in the duplication industry. This puts Adaptatech in a rather unique position and gives us the credibility and competence to provide the optimum solution every time.
Director, John Farrant, spent the 14 years prior to setting up Adaptatech Limited working for a similar company, starting as a technician then Sales Manager and then spending the last 7 years with the company as Managing Director and part-owner. Over the years he has built up a very wide knowledge base with many strong relationships/partnerships with suppliers and customers.
Adaptatech’s services range from multimedia mastering and programming, DVD authoring, Blu-Ray authoring, USB print and packaging, artworking and of course every replication and duplication process. We can duplicate, replicate or copy almost all types of computer or video formats: CD-R, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-Ray, USB Sticks, Memory Cards, VHS, 3½” disk or tape, DLT or SDLT, JAZ or ZIP, etc…
We have managed and completed duplication projects for government bodies, banks, solicitors, schools as well as many blue chip companies.
Since starting up we have managed projects for HSBC, BP, Shell, Lexus, GSK, Army,
VW, Nokia, The Home Office and many others.......
It is our 10th Birthday !!
Adaptatech pride themselves on:-
• Fast, reliable, and flexible approach to customer requirements
• Telephone or email quotes given immediately or within hours
• In house artwork expertise and multimedia abilities
• Technical knowledge of master formats, and front end programs
• Virus checking and master integrity checking
• Confidential and secure service
• Expertise in mastering and authoring of CD and DVD
• Logging & tracking of masters and copies through each stage
• Working towards an ISO quality control system
• Wide knowledge of the various software packaging and presentation methods